A lemon top note defines the first odor of the fragrance. The body of the fragrance is a jasmine accord, with an underlying ginger note and a sandalwood touch. The fragrance dries down to a vanilla and tonka bean sweetness, with an amber musk dry down.
Top Note: Lemon
Mid Note: Jasmine, Ginger, Sandalwood
Base Note: Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Amber, Musk
- DVDiane Van der G.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsBeautiful
- RSRaquel S.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 1 starsToo much floral and not any vanilla .
I do not like the scent at all. It was described as having vanilla in it and it smelled floral. I called immediately to see if I could get samples and exchange the scent. I was told that I could not return since it was opened. How was I suppose to test the scent without opening it ? In addition I agreed to order a sample set , paid for shipping and it has still not arrived. I am not happy with this service so far.
- RDRichele D.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 4 starsVery nice scent.
This is so much better than the wax melters. You just turn it on to your desired aroma and don't have to worry about it.
- MWMarilyn W.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 1 starsMs
This gave our office headaches and we had complaints from multiple staff.
- NSnancy S.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsThumbs up