Inspired by: Byredo Oud Immortel
The composition opens with black cardamom, smoked incense and patchouli leaves, slowly revealing the beauty of rosewood and tobacco, which is warmed by oud and exotic amber.
Top: Cardamom, Incense, Lemon
Middle: Patchouli, Leather, Rosewood
Base: Oakmoss, Tobacco, Amber
- DSDeborah S.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 1 starsMistletoe review
I’ve never been disappointed with any fragrance I have purchased from 360 but this was an exception. I don’t know if this was just a fluke or if it was supposed to smell that way but it was very bitter smelling and my husband and I couldn’t stand it and had to throw it away.
- RJRobin J.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 1 starsDid not like
It was so strong even on the lowest setting. Dogs hated it started coughing so I had to remove it immediately
- EBElissa B.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsWonderful scent
The smell is eloquent. Has the right notes of tobacco and patchouli.
- JFJohn F.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 4 starsA little too sweet
While I enjoy the scent - after a while, it become a little too sweet~~
- EUEleanor U.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 starsTruly amazing!
Wow! Truly mind blowing how great this scent smells. I have shopped around and I can honestly say this is the best scent I have ever purchased!AAroma3605 months agoHi Eleanor, It is delightful to hear that you that you choose us for scenting needs! We couldn't be happier to know you have had a positive experience with us! Thank you, The Customer Service Team