Enter the ravishing world of a hidden speakeasy and indulge in the bold aromas of bergamot, rose, cedar wood, and blonde woods. A twist of zesty lemon, encapsulating amber, and subtle musk unravel this sultry scent leaving you to wonder what mysteries lie ahead.
Top Note - Lemon, Bergamot, Black Fig
Middle Note - Freesia, Rose, Cedarwood
Base Note - Amber, Musk, Blonde Woods
- AFAmanda F.Verified Buyer6 days agoRated 5 starsBeautiful
It’s not overwhelming and still covers the food smells from my neighbors cooking. Lol👍🏻
- EBEric B.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsAmazing smell
One of my favorite. Discovered it at Hotêl Vogue in Montreal.
- YLYanelys L.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 stars❤️
- AHAri H.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsFavorite scent
I love this scent, calming and not overpowering. Black velvet is an appropriate name because that’s how I would describe it.
- MGMonica G.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 3 starsSmell is pleasant but a little to strong for me
This product is amazing fills my whole house making it a great smelling space