The VanGogh360 aroma machine combines the ease, convenience and portability of a stand-alone unit with the power, quality and consistency of HVAC scenting. Operating with waterless cold air diffusion technology, the VanGogh360’s atomizer and built-in fan allows for even and efficient coverage of large open spaces. For maximum versatility, the VanGogh360 aroma machine has an adapter that allows the system to be connected to the HVAC system.
The VanGogh360’s easy-to-use internal timer provides the ultimate level of control as it has a programmable weekly timer that allows up to five unique operating periods to best fit your scenting schedule.
The most versatile diffuser in our collection, the VanGogh360 is the perfect diffuser to use as a standalone unit or through your HVAC. Designed for those who want to have the flexibility of a unit that is portable, standalone or connected, the VanGogh360 checks all the boxes. With its stylish design, our VanGogh360 scents spaces up to 1800 square feet and is perfect for lobbies, retail stores, and residential homes.
Using Your Diffuser
- Unplug or power off your machine before beginning. Use one of the keys included with your diffuser to open the side door. Slide the door up and out to reveal the oil compartment. Unscrew the aluminum bottle and you will see an oil pipette attached to a nozzle.
- Pour your preferred Aroma360 oil into the provided aluminum bottle. Screw the aluminum bottle until it is secured to the oil pipette in the bottle (Careful not to overfill the bottle).
- Once the oil is inserted tightly and secured, reattach the door and lock with the same key. Note: if the bottle is not inserted tightly or straight, the oil will leak. Please ensure the bottle is placed correctly. Once the oil is added, it is safe to plug in or turn on the diffuser.
- The top silver button on the VanGogh360 is the power on button, while the bottom silver button powers off the unit.
- More detailed instructions about setting scent times, intensity, cleaning your diffuser and HVAC Connection options can be found in your Diffusers box or under the instruction manuals section of this website.
Specifications for the VanGogh360
Coverage of 1800 square feet
Dimensions 9 ¾ x 5 ¼ x14 (inches)
Bottle- 500mL fragrance bottles
Colors- black or white
Heatless, Waterless Diffuser
Stand-alone and/or HVAC connection capabilities.
The built-in fan allows for consistent coverage throughout large open spaces.
Programmable weekly timer that allows for different time and density settings for different days of the week.
Ideal option for medium to large spaces such as lobbies, offices, homes, halls, retail stores, spas, fitness centers and much much more!
- LDLaura D.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsVanGogh 360
Absolutely love coming home to a great smelling home. However, I think I might be allergic to the fragrance. I have allergies to flowers and this fragrance has flowers in it. I changed my next fragrance order to one that doesn’t have flowers. Hoping it will be better. Over all this is a great product and highly recommended it.
- DMDavid M.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsBanGogh 360
This unit is perfect for my house, well worth the money!
- KKevinVerified Reviewer3 weeks agoRated 1 starsDo not recommend.
The units are extremely loud. I bought one for business (a spa) and one for home (bedroom) but can’t use them in either room because it’s just too noisy. I’ve tried to return them, but get no help. The online return form won’t let you return them if it’s been opened. I feel trapped with $1000 worth of equipment I can’t use. Do not recommend.
- PDPeggy D.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 2 starsCommercial space
It has not been easy to figure out how to install and place properly this equipment for a commercial space. The hvac is above ceiling tiles that are more than 15' ceiling, the tube is not long enough. To replace the bottle the staff needs to be able to reach and access the equipment.
- MCMaria C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 1 starsNot happy
Don’t know how to set it and nobody answers me